Elder

Member Since Feb 2009
3,268 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix7 View Post
You tell what you can when you can - T will understand that - listening to T's messages isnt crazy - if they comfort you go for it - Geez if I had some I would be playing them now!!!

(I hope you have deleted the ones from before though - the ex's partner ones that upset you )

Thanks for the reassurance about T's messages....

As far as my husband's ex goes, I still have all the messages....and I used to listen to them multiple times a day for YEARS. And the court documents I've read over and over and over again as well...for YEARS...Seriously, like at least 8 years. Thousands of times. PTSD perhaps....

Thankfully, I have not listened to them in quite a while....but I still can't seem to bring myself to get rid of them.

Funny thing, his ex found out that we are separated through their son - who I love dearly, 21 year old US Marine - and she was extremely supportive in an e-mail and told me I could call her to talk, any time. I haven't taken her up on that. I just don't think it's appropriate.