View Single Post
marjan
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2009 at 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHELBERT View Post
You make a lot of sense. Letting go is the hardest thing for me to do. I don't have that many people in my life so the people I do have are hard for me to let go of. Especially ones where I am romantically involved.
You are not alone with your pain....lots of us are going through the same...
Last night...I went to his place, I needed to get my answer....after sex, I asked him...and he was clear telling me all we have is just sex...he said he wants to be free...so, I was sad...he hugged me...while he was in the shower, I left without saying good bye...I set him free and I set myself free too....Do I think about him? Yes, I do...Did I cry? yes, I did...rejection is difficult to handle....but we are adults...we got to let it go...I know, I will be sad again...but I will try and try and try....
I don't know where you live that most meetups need money...If you go for outdoors activities, there is no money envolved....you can even make your own meetup and you will be surprized seeing that how many people will sign up for it....
hey...one more thing...if you are into arts, art can ease up your pain...I do paintings, not profesionally, I don't even show it to anybody even....but that's the way I express myself, my feelings....colors...after each paints I feel great....I put music on and paint when I feel sad...and then I'm all new person....try...try anything and everything....you will find the way....hope all of us find our ways....
Another thing that helps me is reading...reading good quotes like "Tao" quotes....funny...he gave the book to me last night...He had two copies of it and he gave a copy to me....when he went to bathroom, I picked up the book and all my other belongings and I left and I felt great....I felt strong!
Plus...you don't know about future...you are saying it's just few days...wait, be paitent...probably, you guys get back together and then it's you to end up....or you will be happy ever after
marjan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote