View Single Post
marjan
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2009 at 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHELBERT View Post
I was looking into fitness groups since I gained a lot of weight due to our relationship issues. Most of the places were so far from me that it would cost money that I didn't have and the ones that were close by wanted 20 bucks or more per hour. I doubt we will get back together I said a lot of mean things to him that I shouldn't have. I'm not a very patient person by any means. He has been trying to instill that in me since we started dating but it wont stick. Maybe I'm meant to be alone. I don't want to be alone but my expectations for a relationship is probably too high for anyone to meet.
To do exercise, you don't need to be member of gym...You can just go out and run or walk my friend....
Don't beat up yourself....next time, try to learn, when you are angry, stay away...I used to be like that, when I was angry, I was telling very mean stuff and I was getting upset later on...So, now, when I get angry, I vanish and I don't see the person...I need my space, although I might be so sad, but it's better than telling things that I will regret later on...It works very well for me....
read this website, it will help you to calm down... http://aboutdharma.org/index.php/
Also, try to help others, see if you can visit an orphanage or do some charity work....You don't need to spend money for that, they just need emotional support....somebody who can listen to them and give them love and attention....You will feel better once you do positive stuff, in this way, you will create good karma for yourself....let me know about your progress....and take care of yourself....also, try to breath deeply for 10 minutes or so, meditate and you will be fine
marjan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote