View Single Post
Anonymous29412

Default May 10, 2009 at 09:36 PM

I have a cold and I have been waiting ALLLLLLL day to go to bed. So, I go to bed and....I'm WIDE AWAKE! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I think I have this underlying anxiety about T tomorrow. Last week was weird, teen me went, I'm sure they had a blast, and I *really* need to go tomorrow to deal with some memories that came up Friday night. Bad, bad, bad stuff. But I guess at the same time, I don't want to go. Blah.

SO! Subject change! We homeschool, and there is a lot of intermingling of adults and kids at our (ridiculously large number of) social gatherings. I spend a lot of time with my 12 year old sons best friend/"girlfriend" because she and I go to all of his baseball games together. She got her ears pierced a couple of months ago, and I've been feeling this push from (my overly jealous) teen to get MY ears pierced. I wear tshirts and jeans and birkenstocks EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. Pierced ears just don't interest me! Guess what I did today? Yes, got my ears pierced. lolol Sometimes teen wins, but at least it's not SI, so I guess that's a good thing (hmmm - suddenly i'm feeling like I should be on the DD board because that is SUCH A HUGE REVELATION I just had - give teen what she wants sometimes and she doesn't SI. Really?!? Whoa.)

ANYHOW, I don't know WHO will show up for therapy tomrorow. I already don't feel "all me", I'm realizing as I'm typing this. I know T likes teen because he has told me that, but I don't want to get pushed out all of the time....

LOLOL - okay! Thanks for listening and I'm off to post in DD

Send some sleepy dust or something my way! I need to sleep!!

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote