View Single Post
krzyk101
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2003
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart May 22, 2009 at 08:22 PM

Hi, I am not married and never have been so, so in that aspect of marriage and sexuality I do not have much experience to add input or advice to you.

I have been struggling with my sexuality for decades, and to date I have determined that for me, I believe that in the intimate relationships with that of the same sex were confusing for me and my MI and still struggle in the terms of if I am either Gay or Bisexual.

In the last almost 7 years I have not had sexual relations with either sex and though in some ways I long to be close to a Man and be held or spend time with, I desire not to have intimate relations, I had one time a gay lover who later married and once he then married, I decided that my own personal policy on this would be for me to not or end all intimate or sexual relations with him, as I see it when he married he chose one sexual partner, took the wedding vows and I do not much like to think of myself as being an adultress in the area.

I have had to realize that for me, I feel I will never marry a woman as I am not 100% certain that I could be strong enough in the flesh to not fall in love with a Gay man and thus Hurting her, so for me, I find that the answer is in my situation to have good and loving friends.

I hope that it all works out between you and your husband, and believe that indeed honesty is the key to any relationship.

Take cAre,
KK101

If you think you have totally givin' up- you haven't, because you are here!

krzyk101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote