View Single Post
anna342
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2007
Default Jun 08, 2009 at 05:51 PM

Hope it went well!!

My hair dye story: I was 16 and decided I wanted my hair dyed black/blue. I wanted to get it done properly because I didn't trust myself to do it alone. I booked the hairdresser to come to my house, and she'd be cutting my mum's hair too that day. Only thing was, the night before I collapsed with abdo pain and got taken to hospital, where they said I had a UTI and sent me home with painkillers and antibiotics, but I was still quite ill and not up to much.

So the hairdresser did it at my parents house and we left it just like you should, then it was time to wash it off, so I went upstairs and did it. The hairdresser had done my mums hair and decided to leave before I'd had time to dry it, so I said it was fine (or so I thought) and she left. Once it was dry it looked a mixture of my natural colour (mid brown) and black/grey!! It looked terrible. Unfortunatly, I kept getting more ill, and so couldnt get it fixed properly because I was in and out of hospital and had surgery. I looked pale and rough enough without dodgy hair on top!!
anna342 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote