View Single Post
Michah
Magnate

Member Since Nov 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2009 at 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
That drug sounds pretty good but the tranquiliser part i dont need. Im tired enough as it is. Well sort of lol, i stay up too late and want to sleep all day but i cant because i have my son to look after.. I should probably go to bed earlier you might say but thats physically impossible for me i just cant do it, i dont know why, even with sleeping pills ill stay awake. Weird dont know why im like it. Maybe i need something to knock me out hehe
Yep the tranquilising should level out after a bit with seroquel.......I mean I was able to work on it, It depends on the dosage too.

Give up on the sleeping pills, they do nothing for me either and I have tried EVERYTHING.......once you start getting real results from therapy and the right meds, you will see a marked difference in sleep patterns.......If I learn any more about sleep hygiene, I am going to SCREAM!! Till this day though, I still observe good sleep habits.......doesn't always work but at least I am trying.....thats the important part, right?

I haven't had a decent nights sleep(where I wake up energised) in 15 years. Hopefully that will change as I get older and sort out this physical stuff.....

Good luck, sweets!!

The only Truth that exists.....
.........Is that there is no absolute Truth.
Michah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote