View Single Post
Kiya
Legendary

Member Since Oct 2007
3,956 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2009 at 09:45 PM

omg (((((((((((((((hugs!!!!)))))))))))))))))
From my prespective, many ppl doing healing work NEED consistancy. I know I do. Even in personality. That's why I've been so upset with one of my dr's. I couldn't get the consistancy i needed in their personality. T and I determined that that other dr really won't be good for me because of it.
I am in a clinic, and things definately do come up. But T is really good about making sure I am cared for. She's said, "Lots of things come up in the evenings, so having an evening appointment - ya just never know what may happen. Like last night she was nearly an hour late because a meeting went long. But she'd excused herself from the meeting, borrowed someone elses phone to call me to let me know and check if I was safe. She also told me last night that I need more than other people (for which was was embarrassed) and that she tries hard to provide that as she can.
Perhaps that might be a gague to determine more about your t... and perhaps not as I have a very surperb dr that i have been fortunate enough to find.
I really hope things improve for you!!!!!

alt="Universal Life Church | ULC" border="0">
Kiya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote