lifelesstraveled
Grand Member

Member Since Oct 2008
103 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2009 at 09:52 PM

OMG, ((((hangingon))))

I have been reading through the posts trying to figure out what to say and I am at a loss for words and I am sure that no words can take the pain away of what happened.

I can not believe your T acted like that. I think she could have found a better way to make her point/stance in a more respectful way. I think she is entitled to run her practice the way she sees fit, though I DON'T agree with it and I think she has her own issues, but she could have done a better job at explaining things to you.

Honestly, if your T is taking her stand about not promising you consistency, which is something you told her you needed, perhaps you should consider finding someone else, which I know will be hard---having to start over, but in the end you will benefit greatly if you can find a T that will give you what you need.

I personally would not go back after that...but that is just me (I am not saying you should do that).

I really hope you feel better soon. Please try to be gentle with yourself tonight, okay? You did nothing wrong. you expressed what you needed, which is a step in the right direction, so be proud of yourself

lifelesstraveled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote