View Single Post
Pup
Account Suspended

Member Since May 2009
Default Jun 16, 2009 at 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In_The_Darkness View Post
I'm SO sorry. I shouldn't have.

I'm a prick. I know. Which is why i have no freinds.

Im sorry.
I'm sure you have friends on here. It is hard to make and keep friends when you are unwell. I know. I have trouble with that, too. Don't worry about what happened between us.

Quote:
I have cut 3 times today and all i wanna do is get a cigarette and a load of vodka and some freinds and just drink ourselves to death. But I dont have any.
I don't think your friends would let you drink yourself to death, let alone both of you. I'm glad you don't have any. I'm sorry you felt the need to harm yourself today, I hope you keep the wounds clean and protected. Infections aren't pretty or nice at all. Please try to keep yourself safe.

Quote:
And I dont have any vodka.
Good. I'm glad you don't. You don't need that poison. I sense strength in you. You don't need that vodka. At all. It'll only make things worse...

Quote:
Been ill for one year. Im angry and fruustrated.
I know how that anger and frustration feels. I'm sorry you have to experience it.

Quote:
So sorry. Really am. You're going through ****ing tough times as well.

Sorry.
It's fine. I've been going through tough times for years now, I'm used to it now... which I guess is a bad thing... and yet I struggle to cope, and it is getting worse, and worse, and I'm considering just fading away into oblivion.(which would consist of starving, purging, cutting, drinking, popping pills, etc)

~sighs~

I am really not in a safe, good mindset.
I'm struggling.
I hate my mind.
~curls up in the corner~

Quote:
Thank you. Lots of them for you, too.
Pup is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote