View Single Post
hangingon
Grand Member

Member Since May 2008
Default Jul 06, 2009 at 09:24 PM

I ask this question because I have been seeing my therapist for almost 7 months now and before she went on vacation she offered me a stone from her fountain in the room.

In all the time I have been seeing her, the dang fountain was right there at the right side of the chair I sit in between my chair and the door on an end table, and I never knew it was there. That is how nervous I must be when I go to sessions.

I know that there are three chairs in there, one in each corner the only corner without one is the corner where the door is. Its a small office. Between each chair is an end table. There is a small table clock on the end table to the left of my T, this I know because I look at that to keep track of time.

There is also a table clock on the end table to right of my T as well because I have seen her look at it once or twice. Then right between her and the table to the right of her, there is a rack with a blanket on it against the wall. Thats all I know, don't know what color the carpet is, what hangs on the wall ect...I literally spend the whole time fidgeting with my hands and only looking at her occasionally.

I only just now realized that I don't pay attention to that surrounding. The strange thing is I really study people. Movements, actions ect...You would think I would know the whole room by now. Not sure why I haven't noticed more.

Do any of you pay attention to what's around you in your T room?

When you feel your nearing the end of your rope tie a knot and hang on !!!

Last edited by hangingon; Jul 06, 2009 at 10:19 PM..
hangingon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote