View Single Post
Anonymous29412

Default Jul 07, 2009 at 06:17 AM

I know certain parts of T's office REALLY well - things I tend to stare at to avoid things or to get regrounded (stare at the carpet to avoid, stare at a painting on his wall to get regrounded). His blinds FREAK ME OUT and I always seem to be looking at them when I dissociate/switch. I try to just not look at them now, they seem to be a HUGE trigger for me (and one whole wall - the one his chair is by - is this huge window covered by the blinds - eeek).

My Teen on the other hand is VERY VERY observant and has gone as far as (I kid you not) laying on the floor and LOOKING UNDER THE COUCH AND CHAIRS (where she found my old lip balm once lolol). She notices things I would NEVER notice - that he had oil lamp candles (we lit one), that he has a video camera under his desk for a training he is doing, etc. So, since she's started showing up, we've noticed a lot more of his office.

I wonder if any of his other clients have EVER layed on the floor and looked under the couch. I know it made perfect sense to teen when she did that, but typing this now, I'm feeling like
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote