View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,642 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2009 at 02:27 PM

Well I was there for about an hour and 15 minutes. The person I was with - or people I should say- weren't who I interviewed with. She just kept asking if I had questions and I didn't- either because I knew stuff or I didn't know what I didn't know, I guess. She and the other girl working there trimmed several birds wings and beaks and nails and didn't once explain what they were doing, with me standing there! I had to ask. They did let me hold one of the macaws and that was nice, but a bit awkward as I'd never done it before. So she basically eventually said I could go and the boss would call me tomorrow or today once she'd made a decision. They were doing "working interviews"- basically what I did. Go in and observe and help. But I felt they weren't really showing me around. I asked. I walked around and looked. But they just didn't seem very welcoming. So I feel awkward and STILL don't know if I have a job. UGH. I'm home communing with my puffer fish and listening to music. My boyfriend is on my nerves, too. He's giving me his "independent/bachelor" schpiel again. Puh....
Moose72 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote