Legendary

Member Since Jan 2007
106 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2009 at 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangel337 View Post
That is SO awesome! Just out of curiosity: is she in a private practice? Not that I agree with this, but I can't see many practices allowing visible tattoos on T's.
What are they going to do? Make the T get laser therapy or something to obliterate the tatoo? I think that would be considered discrimination or something, lol. Tatoos seem very common these days and I bet lots of T's have them (maybe just not in plain view). Maybe I should ask my T if he has a tatoo. Maybe I don't want to know...

My T sometimes wears khakis--like beige twill pants. This is common for guys in my area and is considered kind of dressed up, as I live in probably the most casual large city in the U.S. Other times he has worn jeans. I like when he wears jeans, because he often wears cowboy boots then, and that looks kind of cool! But mostly he just wears pants, sometimes with shirts that button, sometimes T-shirts, sometimes Hawaiian print type shirts. In the colder months, he often wears plaid, flannel shirts, a frequent "uniform" on guys around here. Sometimes he is more dressed up with a vest sweater over a shirt and sometimes a tie peeking out from beneath. These are often in matching shades, like he has green combo (my favorite color) another one that is purple--such a T color! I think on those days he may be going to a client's legal meeting. The very first time I met him, he had on dress shoes, and that kind of weirded me out. He doesn't wear those often. Once I had a rare weekend therapy session and he wore T-shirt and hiking shorts. This is very common where I live.

My family T also dresses casually, often with T-shirts and khakis. I think he has worn a T-shirt and running shorts before (he is a runner). We often had weekend sessions so were probably catching him at his most casual.

My PNP wears kind of exotic, ethnic outfits with long skirts and interesting jewelry.

My daughter's T, an art therapist, wears funky, casual, well "arty" clothes. I like the way she dresses.