View Single Post
amy83

Member Since Jun 2009
Default Jul 16, 2009 at 08:25 PM

Thank you pink lotus.
He had an addiction to pain pills that got very bad. He went off of them sometime last spring before i knew him, and was put on suboxone. He wanted off of it before his dr thought he was ready but he said he would be fine and he went off, and you guessed it he started using pain pills again but not at the same extent as originally. all that happened in the fall when his gf of 3 years up and moved across the country. We met in january he was using pain pills still.... He started suboxone again in March. I hate this stuff I didn't realize how much it would change him. But I also am happy he's on it bc it gives me some hope that he will be off everything someday....This time around though hes not seeing a dr which i hate but he cant afford it, and u guessed it suboxone is available on the streets. From the same place he was getting the pain meds he was abusing. I have fallen in love and sometimes I just need to have the connection you get from sex when it feels like you can block the whole world out for a little while and just be with eachother. Hopefully my kids father will be taking the boys on Sunday and my bf and I can have sometime alone to talk about all of this. But it's really hard to talk to him about it because he feels the more he talks about it the more turned off he gets. I try not to push the whole issue on him but it's hard
amy83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote