View Single Post
amy83

Member Since Jun 2009
Default Jul 16, 2009 at 08:33 PM

AAAAA
No he hasn't always been this way it's probably been the last 2 or 3 months. When we first started dating we had sex everytime we were together sometimes more than once. But he was still using pain meds which i think not only made him more in the mood but may have also made him last longer.... He started the suboxone in march and it's kinda gone down since then.

We talked some about this and he said that before he ever started pain meds, he was a once or twice a week guy and that was it. so he said he's not gonna want it all the time even off this med. Which is fine with me because trust me some nights I think how many hours of sleep will I get if i try to have sex first and I just think screw it I'm sleeping.

Maybe me wanting affection from him does make him feel that way, that I'm gonna want more and I feel like maybe I do try to get it to go to more when we do, But I think I do that cuz I figure one of these times it will happen.

I'm gonna try to talk to him this weekend, and figure out something that will make him not feel like he has to have sex but also make me feel like I'm still wanted.... But I feel like just having that conversation is probably going to be hard for him.
amy83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote