View Single Post
madmother

Member Since Jul 2009
Default Jul 16, 2009 at 08:46 PM

I have never been diagnosed I am 49 years old. I go into me thinking last year in July I quit a really good job and asked for unemployment. The day I left they said you were the best we ever had and I got in my car and drove away. I did not remember what happened or why I quit. I looked for other jobs and about four months later went into depression. I did not know the day of the week or month of the year I still went to work every day. I would not let the other job go that I quit in July. It was stuck in my mine for six months. I would go in the front door and come in the back. I would not get out of bed all weekend. I thought I was the child and my children and husband were the mothers. I thought my employer worked for me. I was think ing backwards. At this last job I told them it was not working for me and I wanted fired. I am on my third job this year I am making 1/2 as much money as I was last July. I did not know I was that sick and would not go to the doctors I wanted to die for what I did to my employer. I never seen anyone or heard of anyone being like this before. I will get a diagnosis on Monday I wish I was diagnosis correctly eight years ago when this happened I lost my Career the best job I had in my life and hurt my family financially over this. We had to sell our rental houses. I don't listen to anyone when I am sick. I have a answer for everything. What ever I have is a horrible disease.
madmother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Johnny Be Good, simon1981