Elysium
Where the HELL are we?

Member Since Mar 2009
29 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2009 at 04:36 PM

I just wanted to say....

I have full respect for the rules of PC and I understand why they are in place. I think the site works pretty well with the rules and guidelines that are enforced....

However, I do not believe that having, mentioning, or discussing having suicidal or homicidal thoughts automatically means that you are condoning illegal acts...nor does it (or should it) put you into the category of pedophile, rapist...etc, etc!!! That idea, to me, is ridiculous.

I have had homicidal thoughts against my abusers and have shared that in therapy before. They are just thoughts!!! Just because I am hurt and angry enough to want to kill, does not mean I advocate killing or any other type of violence for that matter. A thought does not a murderer make!! It is how one responds or reacts to those thoughts that would make them a murderer. Homicidal/Suicidal thoughts are just that....thoughts...and as long as one can keep them in check, take responsibility for themselves and the well being of others, and get help if things start to come undone...I don't think we should push people out for this. If that's to be the case...I better log off now and never return.

And as far as these thoughts placing me or anyone else in the category of pedophiles, rapists, and murders.....I just have one thing to say about that....

WHATEVER!!!!!!!

I am willing to consider that I may have misunderstood the meaning behind Christina's recent post. If I did, Christina, I apologize!!!