View Single Post
katheryn
Legendary

Member Since Oct 2005
112 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2009 at 04:54 PM

thank you for al the replys, felt useless this morningwhen the social worker phoned, some of what she was telling me was what i have been shouting for help with for years, how come ppl step into help after everything gone wrong

i told daughters aunt maybe when we were homeless and moved into the flat that if she and i had more contact with her social worker maybe it wouldnt of got this bad,
being left out in the open to survive on our own was hard work, we all were still dealing with a lot of issues and daughters issues as well never got better, my youngest daughter is tending to hate what has happened since eldest daughter did/said what she said,

they pulled her away from us the second time the first time she did it they cotton walled her why did they not seek why she did it then so it didnt happen again and destroy a family

No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.
katheryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote