View Single Post
babydoll233

Member Since Aug 2009
Wink Aug 05, 2009 at 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpepper View Post
Today I went to a job interview. Yesterday I was totally fine and not nervous a bit. But then I couldn't sleep last night..I kept waking up every half hour. And then when I finally woke up and started getting ready for my interview I just started freaking out! I got sick, my stomach was killing me, i had this weird sever pain in my upper abdomen area and my back. It felt like a rubber band of acid was squeezing and burning me so much I couldn't breathe. I've had anxiety/panic attacks before but this one was really painful and came from no where! I also have OCD so it took me like 3 hours to get ready meanwhile I'm hurting and sick trying to get through stupid rituals. I'm sick of being like this I wish it would just magically go away.

I guess I just felt like complaining and this seemed like the place to do it lol...
I am sorry to hear this, panic attacks are horrible! I am new here and don't know much about this site, but just wanted to send some good vibes your way!!! take care of yourself!!
babydoll233 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote