View Single Post
crby1988

Member Since Aug 2009
Default Aug 07, 2009 at 08:49 PM

Hello. I am a 21 year old female. I've been in a committed relationship with a man my age for 3 years. About one year into our relationship I began to experience sexual-emotional dysfunction with my boyfriend. He was my first sex partner, and our sex life thrived for the first year or so, but then I began to feel extremely uncomfortable, ashamed, and I lost sexual interest in him. I still love him, however I am no longer sexually attracted to him. We came up with an arrangement where I satisfy his sexual needs. The problem is that I have recently realized that on a purely sexual level, women are much more appealing than men are. However, my romantic sexual fantasies i.e. the ones that involve emotional satisfaction always involve men, though not my boyfriend. I also get crushes on men. Other levels of attraction with my boyfriend are dwindling also, but for different reasons. So as it is written in my post, my sexual loyalties seem to lie with women, where my emotional ones lie with men. Can anybody shed light on this? Is there anything that can be definitively gleaned from these proclivities?
crby1988 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote