View Single Post
Eva1nder
Grand Member

Member Since Feb 2005
Default Jun 19, 2005 at 09:44 PM

Hi Artist...and welcome.

I think that there are women and men who are out there looking for serious relationships who do want similar things...and when one meets another they are hopeful it will work out when they see that some of the important "building blocks" are there.

The problem is that sometimes when you think you might have that connection, which is rare, you get caught up in the excitement and open up maybe too soon and share too much too fast. Somewhere along the way one might realize that something might just be a bit "off" for some reason or another and it is so much more confusing because so much was shared way too soon.

This is just my opinion, but the things that you are offering are definately what a woman would want...it's just a matter of finding that perfect connection and combination for you and going at a good pace as a couple.

You sound like a really nice guy and I hope you are not put off by this experience because I definately can understand your feelings of being "mislead". She was very much taken with you as well and opened up way too fast with you as well.

I don't know if this helped or you agree, but I hope that you are doing better and that you can find that perfect person to have a good relationship with.

Take care
Eva