View Single Post
Knitnut

Member Since May 2009
6 hugs
given
Default Aug 11, 2009 at 04:57 PM

No this is no my first 'hiccup.' When I 'hiccup' I always do it up big!!

But it is just made more frustrating when I can't reach my rep when I need her the most. It isn't like I gave up all my money and have no rights to it. It is still my money, just that someone else has rights to how it is spent...that is not what I want to say, but it works.

I am sure, given my history with the vet, that I could work out a plan, but due to what I have done to my bank account, it would not be like next week that I can pay on it. It may be a month before I can recover my account and pay anyone.

The cat is a PRIORITY for me. But gas in my car is also a big priority too.

How did I spend the money I did not have? Well, first know that I assumed (we all know about that word) that I would be able to reach my rep on Monday, or at least by today (Tuesday). But this has not happened.

My computer crashed a few weeks ago. I was forced to replace it. My son in law put the purchase on his credit card...$379 for a laptop. Throught my Rep I paid him back in two payments...50% and 50%.

I had files on my hard drive of the old computer that I needed very badly for the work that I do. So, last week I sent it to the computer place to have the files retrieved. They finished the job last Thursday and I told them I would pick up the hard drive and the flash drive (where the files were placed) on Monday. So, I felt a bit obligated. Since I assumed I could reach my rep, I knew I could have the money back in the bank on Monday afternoon at the latest.

Of course, this didn't happen yesterday or today, since my rep is still not in the office.

Just a nightmare for me, but since it is not a new thing for me to do, it just amplifies the effect on me and my mental state.

Sounds like a good blog post for me, if I can find the energy to do so.

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you might make one. ~~Elbert Hubbard
Knitnut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote