Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 14, 2009 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztexrgv View Post
My boyfriend can't have sex fully. He gets excited, but then he gets up and goes to the bathroom and jerks off. He says he has a "bladder problem". But it is sooo obvious what is going on. This has been a constant problem all his life(age 50). He has been married several times, but says he is sexually inexperienced. If he has never been able to penetrate a woman, then I can see why he would say that. I am wondering if the self abuse has become habitual. His self esteem is the lowest I have ever seen. I wish I could help him, but some other problems in the relationship are making me consider ending the relationship. Should I discuss it with him before I do so he will know it wasn't that? Or just get out while I can out of a bad scene? He's a mess, but a sweet one.

Here masterbation isnt considered self abuse. its considered perfectly normal. And maybe he really does have a bladder problem. I once dated someone who at the last minute had to head for the bathroom because he is bladder hurt every time he had sex. it turned out he needed surgery for a prostate problem that was causing him to feel like he had to pee every time he got it up. Ive also had a bladder problem myself where it hurt me to complete sex. the contractions of orgasm caused my kidneys and bladder muscles to release and tighten. surgery fixed the kidneys and keigle exercises fixed the rest of the problem
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote