View Single Post
rainbow8
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2009
9,983 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2009 at 05:54 PM

A week later I decided I had to call so I did today. My T told me that she didn't call last week because I didn't ask her to in my message. I know that's the way she handles phone calls because she always calls back when I ask. Only once did she call when I didn't say to, so I thought maybe she would this time. I guess that time was an exception.

So, I was driving and on my cell phone and in a hurry. Not the best time and place for the call, but neither of us had time today, and I didn't want to wait. She said everything was good. I asked if she agreed telling her about love at the session was major, and she said it was "wonderful." She said it's all good. I couldn't hear too well, so I missed some of what she said! It was a brief conversation, though. I told her I was thinking about my Mom, and crying, and saying I love you to my H.

She didn't say anything negative. I had been worried because my message last week was so hyper! I was too excited. Now I've calmed down.

The bittersweet part is that I'm doing better, so that's it. I know someone posted about that not so long ago. I mean--I will see my T in 4 months for a session--I will talk to her before that, of course, and see her around, but it's hard, still. I'm a therapy addict at heart. That's why I like PC, so I can still talk about therapy and my T. It's all good, like T says, but it's bittersweet.
rainbow8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote