Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2009
127 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Sep 12, 2009 at 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malady156 View Post
Moriah (a.k.a. Malady) happens to be daimonosexual. This means its sexual orientation would not be toward humans of either gender but toward trans-dimensional entities, specifically those of the darkside persuasion.

Just thought it would start a thread for others with this or similar orientations, orientations that fall outside the fleshling spectrum. So if you experience sexual encounters with either demons, angels, ghosts, or aliens, etc. and have a particular orientation toward them, namely, a preference and sexual imprinting that causes primary sexual attraction to form toward them rather than humans, feel free to post here and come out of the Woo-Kink Closet.

This thread will NOT be for discussing whether or not said entities or types of entities bes "real" from an ontological standpoint though from a psychoanalytic and therapeutic standpoint (Jungian in particular), this will be tolerated to some degree. Also, please do NOT be an arsehole in this thread. Do NOT make fun of anyone else's experience, PERIOD, or your posts WILL be reported.

Also if you have unusual paraphilias, such as sexual arousal from certain words or types of words, images, or concepts, particularly those having to do with religion or anything supernatural, feel free to unburden yourself here as well.

And if nobody else has similar orientations or finds the subject of interest for discussing, that bes fine too. Just thought it would put this out there.

Two months ago thread...just read now...umm b/c just finished looking at your art work and tried for an hour to upload mine and so...well one thing led to another and here...we are (by the way, the art work made so much sense whereas 3 months ago we could not look, that is for another story...or not...)

This experience sounds like a somewhat similar experience we had. Back then, recently having devoted my like to God and living as holy a life as I knew to be possible there came across my life...something similar although less graphic or maybe less visual...not wanting every memory back that vividly...enough said.

Seems shortly thereafter there came a speaker or conference and they spoke of incubi and succubi. Fear infiltrated my being. I had been a good person. Umm, there were sessions to sign up for...ummm, taking authority, or casting out or some such and the like. Early child SA had also contributed to this, we are sure.

Name of speaker is on tip of my tongue but ....hmmm, nope...not yet..

.....so much to say...but no, this should be safe to talk about, here, in this thread. *sigh*

INCUBUS - A spirit or demon thought in medieval times to lie on sleeping persons, especially women, with whom it sought sexual intercourse.

SUCCUBUS - In folklore, a female demon thought to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.

Above definitions came from Webster's Dictionary.

hmmm...if this is what they were, they did get removed as far as we can tell... .

This subject matter had not crossed my mind for sometime.

Thank you so much for the designs. "though I go to the depths of sheoul, even there your hand will guide me" We feel that hell.

Thanks for the courage to post and i thank me too.

“Science without religion is lame.
Religion without science is blind.”
Albert Einstein

Hunny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote