View Single Post
BlueMoon6
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2009
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 13, 2009 at 02:41 PM

My washing machine broke so I had to go a laundromat with tons of laundry. I usually do a lot of laundry on a daily basis so I had to do this. It will be getting fixed on tuesday. I had 4 huge and I mean HUGE loads of laundy- clothes, towels, sheets, blankets etc....

I went back with my 10 yo son to pick up all this stuff from 2 big dryers. I was there literally under 2 minutes. As we were going to my car which was parked right out the door not more than 10 feet from the door a woman who had been in the laudromat came over to me and my son and began SCREAMING at me right in y face. "You parked in a handicapped spot and you dont have a handicap sticker- you should be ashamed of yourself what if someone handicapped wants to park there? "(the parking lot was deserted it was sunday morning- no one was there). She was saying what are you teaching your son and you go move your car right now! I was shocked and even another person in the laundromat said to her "what are you doing?" I said Im putting my laundry in the car and leaving. And you can mind your own business. With that, she ran out and wrote down my lisence number. Big deal. THEN she sees a policeman down the street and goes over to him and pulls him over to me and my car! The policeman also tells her to calm down. He said to me I have to check your license or she can comlain about me. So I said OK. The policeman was laughing but he said he had to give me a ticket. For $195.00! He said dont worry about it, plead not guilty and go to court, if I dont show up then they will throw it out. I said. "So, you arent going to show up, I say I didnt do it and they throw out the ticket?" He was very nice to me and said "Yeah" He said there was nothing he could do about it b/c the lady could cause him a problem if he didnt give me a ticket. And you know she would. She was real off.

I came home shaking. All I wanted to do was my freakin laundry!
I feel like some crazy stranger has discovered what a criminal and horrid person I am and has called the police. I deserve what I get. Tho I did park in the wrong spot- it was for under 2 minutes and the parking lot was absolutely deserted. And between my son and I it would have been difficult to take all the stuff farther to a different parking spot.

Deep breath........
BlueMoon6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote