View Single Post
BlueMoon6
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2009
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 13, 2009 at 09:17 PM

Thanks everyone for your kind responses. If I had thought of it,I think a good response would have been to ask her to help me to my car if she is so concerned that someone might want to park there. It was a completely deserted strip mall with 5 stores all closed except for the laundromat. With 4 handicapped spaces! All empty! I was in only 1 of them. So, I wasnt depriving any person of their space. It is just what I should say in court. I sent in the ticket and circled not guilty. I'll take it one step at a time. I will explain what I just did here. What else can I do? Best case scenario is they throw it out- next best is the ticket is reduced. Last best is that I ever run into this crazy person in my neighborhood again.......Im hoping to catch her littering......'

Tree and Vickie- those stories are terrible. That people feel it is OK to hurt and inconvenience others b/c of what goes on in their minds. It seems to me to be the ultimate in selfish. No one is getting hurt, they have no idea what another person's reasons may be, why do they believe they have been designated public watchdogs. I went to the store later on in the day with my daughter and I felt so suspicious of strangers! As if I was going to get slammed for the slightest misstep. I guess it doesnt take much to get me on edge.
BlueMoon6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote