View Single Post
Shangrala
Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 14, 2009 at 03:09 PM

You know....
Because of the fact that the cop was under her watchful eye, and was forced to ticket you, (otherwise be reported himself), he could have very easily written you up a mere warning, instead of an actual fine, since the hag couldn't actually see exactly what was written.

Granted, he's only doing his job, especially while under that sort of pressure, but still, he could have very easily gotten around that to simplify the entire scenario for the both of you. Yet, he fines you to get his brownie pointed quota in. Blah!

Now, as a result, you must go to court on the appointed day and plea not guilty? With hopes that he is not there? Ummmm.....Don't count on it. Though, miracles do happen...lol.
If he is there, you will have to pay fine. However, you just may have luck in the matter by his absence, which will immediately dismiss it. A time well spent to visit that courthouse, I'd say.

I recently got a "speeding" ticket here in a remote hick town in Nevada. I suppose my out of state plates attracted his attention. And being from California, I'm told that these small town cops think we're all made of money.
He says he clocked me going 65 in a 35. LOL. I was slowing from 40 to 35 when he passed me. 65 was miles ago.
I made the mistake of disagreeing with him about it as I KNEW how fast I was going. Never try to tell a redneck cop his job....lmao.
Get this, he not only fines me for "excessive" speeding...lol....but for obstructing justice on top of it. OMG!
I began to argue that one, as well...but soon shut the hell up, as he forewarned me that I'm facing jail. Wow.

So, for the fine of speaking my mind was $625 bucks and the "excessive" speeding was "only" $80 bucks.

Justice?....Roflmao....Dontcha just love it?

Shangrala

IU!
Shangrala is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote