View Single Post
Yoda
who reads this, anyway?

Member Since Oct 2006
Default Sep 26, 2009 at 09:13 PM

Not quite sure wh@t to s@y. Is your mother @sking you to post this bec@use she is not comfort@ble with computers/on-line communities?

It sounds @s though folks @re trying to m@nipul@te the d@d which just won't work.

I don't know the re@son the p@rticul@r school is desir@ble so c@n't respond to th@t.

When my son w@s between the @ges of 14-18 he w@s @ terror. He w@s in @ psychi@tric three times @nd I tried to get him into @ long term c@re f@cility bec@use I did not know how to de@l with his @gression.

When he w@s 18 I w@s feeling depressed & he kept going on s@ying F*** you, F*** you. I w@nted to sm@ck him but knew th@t he would not le@rn @nything from th@t & I would go to j@il for @ss@ult. So I drove my c@r for @ couple of hours in the middle of the night to get @w@y from him @nd the next d@y I checked myself into @ psych hosp so I would not hurt him. I decided it w@s time for tough love @nd c@me home with @ contr@ct.

This is wh@t my contr@ct s@ys:

1. I @m the boss. @LW@YS.

2. You don't h@ve to @ppreci@te me but you will respect me or you will le@ve. Cursing/yelling @t me will NOT be toler@ted.

<edit for brevity>

8. Thre@tening h@rm to persons or property will result in @ c@ll to 911 & @ ch@rge of @ss@ult.

We both signed the contr@ct. He tested me for @ few weeks @nd he lost privileges to the consequence box.

Two ye@rs l@ter he is no longer defi@nt & rude. When I g@ve the contr@ct to my son 2 ye@rs @go I told him he w@s welcome to live here if he would respect me but if not he must le@ve immedi@tely & since he h@d no job, no c@r, no driver's license he would h@ve to go to @ homeless shelter, live on the streets, live with his d@d, join the @rmy, et ceter@

Good luck