View Single Post
VickiesPath
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2009
6 hugs
given
Default Sep 28, 2009 at 06:03 AM

(((((((((((((((( yesterdays ))))))))))))))

I think I do know how you feel. I'm 56 and if you knew me in person, you would be surprised when I say that from the time I was the youngest I can remember, I decided that aliens must have dropped me in the middle of this strange, unrelated family because I was nothing like them and I never related to them and I hated them and from the moment I could remember, I never fit in ANYWHERE. Mostly, I still don't unless I stay quiet and play a shy person. If I let my personality show through, I would get out and out rejection and I've had enough of that. So, I keep quiet and let everyone think I'm shy and harmless so occasionally, someone bothers to talk to me. My mind works differently than other people. I actually am not shy. Just different. I think differently. I process differently. I've never had too many friends, actually hardly any friends, because of it. But I managed. And today, I am the luckiest woman in the world because one day, I happened to meet this wonderful, goofy, strange man who everyone thought was really wierd and he fell in love with me. He gets my sense of humor and I get his. We are perfect together and have been married ten years. So, don't give up. Live your life to make yourself as happy as you can and if you do that, you will be happy.

Hugs from:
Anonymous327501, BLUEDOVE

Thanks for this!
dfwsteph, Junerain, Onward2wards