View Single Post
CJR520
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2005
Default Sep 28, 2009 at 06:29 AM

I realized what is really going on when my daughter started college. I was really in favor of her schooling and urged her on. What a mistake! She is worse than ever, and bragging and bragging about herself like there is no one else in the world as important as her. The lies continue, but are getting bigger because of her education. Social Work puts her in the perfect place to use people, get things for free, just like she did me and many others. I fear for what will happen to others, but I have no control over what goes on. It is very embarrassing to hear about her from others and to know that they believe every word she says. I do miss the good part of her, but I always end up paying for things for her and her kids, and being used. I am done with that, she knows it, and doesn't want contact. She will have to work full time for the first time in all these years, and pay off her college, and it is a big shock to her, I am sure. She is telling others that she doesn't know how she is going to pay off these loans. "Get a job".
CJR520 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
Gabi925