View Single Post
Stranga91

Member Since Apr 2008
Default Sep 29, 2009 at 02:22 AM

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. I have shown my mother these and it is just very difficult as things have even worsened. When my mom told him that there are rules....he says "I don't go by rules, I make the rules". He has said evil things like "I hate you, I hope you die" to me (not my mother) but has told my mother that she doesn't care about him because he won't allow him to go to the other school. He also has been in some kind of cahoots with my dad (I don't know if my dad is trying to manipulate him and promise him a car or something) but my little brother is no longer my lil brother...he has become a vindictive and evil person to not only me, but my mother. Me and my brother have always had a pretty good relationship...sure we butted heads together but at the end of the day we had undying love for each other....right now when he says "I hate you I hope you die"....I can see it in him that he really means it or feels he means it..
and this has torn my mother because she is worried if she gives up custody for him to go live with my dad (my dad has a sickness in which he has to always make her suffer because I believe he is miserable with his own life) and that when my brother goes to the other school and lives with my dad (who doesn't come home until night and whom his witch wife is supposed to pick him up from school 2-hours after school ends if he ends up living with him) that he might resort to drugs like marijuana (he has never done it yet I don't believe..). That is what is very hard for my mother to decide what to do...

I know he can't get his way. If he goes over there he will see that my dad has rules stricter than anything and he has lived with my mom since the divorce and has been getting what he wants (and my mom tried to shelter him because of the divorce) and of course I was the 1st child (he is my only brother) and rules were not as stringent on him compared to me...but the point I am making and am emphasizing is that the environment he will go to is very negative. When I call her a witch it is out of not being objective (my dad cheated on my mom with his new wife starting the breakup even though my mom was willing to keep things together for the kids but he didn't want to and i swear to god this lady is so ugly she looks like a man and my mom is 50 and beautiful and looks so young for her age) and on top of it...before (a year and a half ago) I got kicked in the head and arrested for "resisting arrest" for not giving my cell phone literally to the police in my dad's garage (cop thought we were "snobby rich kids" and even threatened my little bro at the time) and the reason I had even come back to the house because my lil bro had called me crying b.c. my dad had hit him at the time causing his mouth to bleed...but anyways...I know it is a twisted dilemma but I am afraid that if he does not change now or be in the situation for him to see reality....he can and is on the verge of being a sociopath and god knows that is not good...

Thanks again and of course further input would always be appreciated. Thanks again everyone my mom says thank you too.
Stranga91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote