View Single Post
NuckingFutz
Pet Lady of Psychcentral

Member Since Sep 2005
71 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2009 at 06:19 PM

Was told by manager that my air would be fixed tomorrow. That is one problem taken care of. The other problem is, is that i got a notice that i have an unauthorized visitor living with me...i have a family friend who stops by in the morning to wake me up and stay awake and sometimes just for coffee. Sometimes after work he will make dinner. This friend even helps the neighbors. Apparently a neighbor reported him as an unauthorized guest to the management. Got a notice from them that i have an unauthorized guest. Since this person does not occupy the apartment, does not spend the night, i want to write them an email stating the above and be done with it. What do you all think? I am so tired of having to deal with petty crap like this. I am moving as soon as i get fulltime work i will be exercising my right to break the lease and will move into veteran's housing where stupid stuff like this doesn't happen. I know this is a little thing but i am trying to focus on my job search as well as recover from the sui attempt i did a couple of months ago. I am trying to work through my anger before i write an email to the mgmt stating the above in a factual and nutral manner sans the info about moving. Could use some support and or feedback on this if you have a moment to respond.
NuckingFutz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ADHD1956, Anonymous29357