View Single Post
Anonymous323214

Default Oct 13, 2009 at 04:29 PM

yesterday, around 3am, i was drinking beers with my not-close friend and accidentally met this 3 persons on the street. we talked for like 5 seconds, and they actually called me names already, names that is very sensitive to me which i've been getting it since i was in junior high, i was mocked by them, bullied by them, and we dont even know each others! they were laughing, they think its only a joke but it wasn't a joke to me at all! my friend cant do anything about it too cause yeah it is who or what i am, i wont deny it, the names described me a lot. i was really pissed, angry, but i cant do anything about it. i drove myself home like a freak and i am a freak, drunk, speeding, talking to myself, screaming to nothing, negative thoughts, urge to kill. perhaps someone will say "then dont listen to them!", i cant, i heard what they said, i just wish people would never called me that names ever again, cause i dont know how much longer i can take it, im afraid one day im going insane and do 'something' about it
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ADHD1956