View Single Post
patunas

Member Since Oct 2009
Default Oct 23, 2009 at 11:08 PM

I'm new around here. i just discovered the site and it has been pretty helpful. I have been struggling with what i think is depression for years now. i've been diagnosed with depression but have since stopped going to therapy.

for the past few years i have been even more depressed once october hits and the sun goes down earlier. i don't know how to tell if its just me being in a bad mood because of the winter blues or if it actually is SAD.

the past couple of days have been pretty bad. i've just been feeling really tired and not into doing anything. almost everything that happens makes me upset to almost tears. yesterday i had a bagel and soup all day long, and today i have overeaten and had a drink by myself.
i don't know what is wrong with me anymore.

i've never been so bad in that i have had eating issues. and when I'm just laying in bed at night i sometimes think that having a drink would make things better. but i know that i can't do that because i don't want to it to get the best of me.

and then to top it all off my roommate/best friend- invited me to visit our friend for the night and then basically uninvited me when i asked her about it again.
patunas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote