View Single Post
illogicallogician

Member Since Oct 2009
Default Oct 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM

You know, I don't honestly know what I want anymore. I love his mind (what I know of it) and I've always thought him attractive, but I don't want to risk the loss of our friendship in an effort to satisfy my curiosity. I'm really torn. I would like to know what he wants. We're very similar in a number of ways, not the least of which is a marked inability to properly express emotions. I don't know if he's actually mentally ill, but I really don't have any issue with that if he is. I think even the sanest people probably have a few tendencies that would count as not entirely healthy. My biggest fear is that I will alienate him if I do try something, especially since the only time I've ever been the aggressor was 1) while I was involved in a long-term intimate relationship where I knew exactly where I stood or 2) when slightly tipsy and had a fairly clear idea of where I stood. The real problem with this one is I have no idea where I stand and if he is schizoid, I'm probably never going to. I don't even know what to look for in terms of green lights since red is the default for these guys according to what little I've found in the literature.
illogicallogician is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote