View Single Post
amdx64

Member Since Jun 2005
Default Jul 20, 2005 at 01:37 PM

I was in school and studied the 60s and while doing that i learned of the music and drugs and things. It changed me .. who would have thought studying something i had no interest in would do this .. i heard groups like Airplane and dead and others. I was like wooow .. i begain to search out people from that generation and begain my real learning and suddenly here i was taking LSD (the real stuff not the paper rat poison today). I was taught LSD isnt to get high its to learn.

Suddenly here i am now into all this stuff i quit my job and made HUGE changes in my life i became a vegetarian and spent my time helping the poor and other things. I made hardly any money and lived like i was from the street. Now mind you i wasnt rich before but i was your usual prep business young adult.

LSD did wonders to me, however like you after stopping ive been looking for the answer. Its been years, sometimes i go to a dr office or anywhere and i look at a white wall and think back to one of my trips and remember how "good" i felt.

Ive tried several other drugs and tried to go to churchs and even talk to drs .. yet i still havent found the answer. I felt in control of myself like confusion and anger and things were pushed away where i could be like me all the way. When i was on LSD i felt like i didnt have issues. I dont want to say my problems were vanished but i had control of them i dont know how to explain it. I learned so much about myself doing it. Sometimes i will admit i crave that high again .. so i can reposition myself mentally and refresh like i just got out of a shower.

I have had bad trips but like being married just cause you have have fights (like a bad trip) doesnt mean you dont love them .. i do have it in my head i need to be me without drugs and things .. there is that craving to go back and just "visit" again. Im not sure if itll be the same or what but to me it was my friend in curing or atleast i felt i was able to do anything without my issues slowling me down.

So if you ever find what makes me feel that same way and i dont mean so much the high itself i mean the way to help with issues .. please let me know ..
amdx64 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote