View Single Post
amdx64

Member Since Jun 2005
Default Jul 23, 2005 at 09:15 AM

I can explain this one .. see like my past my home life was a real bore people wouldnt see me as i wanted to be seen, somehow their was this short circut between who i am and who i want to be. The internet help fuel my issues in keeping me away from people. At one time in my life i lost almost everything i quit my job, friends, girlfriend (i wasnt married then), i wouldnt even shower, or go to the store. What would be normal food turn into fast food and junk.

The internet was what i wanted to be, sure i had issues with people in my group and things but here i was a co-finder and owner of a irc chat channel, and we had over 100 people in there at any givin time. I made lots of friends but even after a while they wondered how i was living and things if i was on so much.

I had to take a big step forward and first thing i had to do was cut my hours to certain times and start doing things i was suppose to and when it came time to see friends and family i had to stop thinking about being online. Here i woudl be with my gf and we about to have sex and i wanted to be online. I mean come on how messed up is that?

So the thing is ask yourself who are you online? Who are you offline? Understand while online seems like a goodplace to talk and be you .. put more into it in real life. Afterall with out real life theres no internet life something i had to learn.
amdx64 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote