View Single Post
mum2four

Member Since Nov 2009
Default Nov 22, 2009 at 07:47 PM

I do see some BPD traits like SI and mood swings but with out the friendship issues being totally BPD related I dont think I fit the critera properly....I keep hearing and reading that people with BPD can become inraged i dot get inraged I just get very upset. I've read that its often over small issues I have never lost my temper over anything minor. I have been assulted 4 time by people I know and each time I kept my cool and refused to retaliate for fear of hurting them more than thay could hurt me. I just tried to walk away from the situation. Two times it was an adult one was my mum and she threw up agaist a wall when I was 16y I left home soon after that I was not staying anywhere I was not wanted or safe. Tne other time was my friends aunty and I was 18y and she kneed me in tummy I'd just gotten over a C-cection I held her back not relaising i was digging my nails in to her when the police saw the nail make(clearly defensive) thay threaten to arrest me for assult and tresspassing the adults would not let me go home that stood in front of thr door way and refused to let me go home. The other 2 times it was when my best friend attack me when I was 14y and kept screaming at me to hit her back. The last time was a friend boy friend I had him arrested that was 2007. If that make me BPD then maybe I am but it does not seem to fit the discription.
mum2four is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote