Thread: Welcome!
View Single Post
Gabi925

Member Since Apr 2009
Default Nov 30, 2009 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAPixie View Post
I think the point is that no matter what faith you belong to, this place is judgement free and if you don't share the same faith and disagree you should not answer that particular post....

Thanks for the forum DocJohn!!!!!!!!
I wished would be something like that! I am still confused what's this forum about! Maybe I do not know enough English - I have to check first if a "prayer" is in English view only connected to religion and therefore not admitted here, even I might pray to the universe for someone's best!!
I found this for prayer "An act of communion with God, a god, or another object of worship, such as in devotion, confession, praise, or thanksgiving: One evening a week, the family would join together in prayer."

If a prayer is connected to religion and considered against "the spiritual" purpose of this Forum, i think that all I have studied in my life counts for nothing, and this Forum is too elevated for me! I am sorry to have to banish myself from a group/society that has this as a rule, because I believe in respecting the rules in which a society was formed in.

If not, who connects religion with that and do it to banish others should be excluded! Fair enough?

Last edited by Gabi925; Nov 30, 2009 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: The remark that made me reply in that way disappered after I editted the above. I'll send an email regarding that. No space.
Gabi925 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rapunzel