View Single Post
anderson
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2009
55 hugs
given
Heart Dec 01, 2009 at 12:34 PM

((((((((Alterboy)))))))) This has happened to us in the past. May you find safety and hope here in PC world.
"May I never be judge until you walk a mile in my shoes"
we were not there so we can not say what happened but know you are not alone. from all of us to all your parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterboy View Post
Dumped by our therapist. Don’t understand and very upset. Pdoc who is also our therapist dumped us after 1 and ½ years. It was unexpected and shocking to all of us. She was cold and distant, handed us a pink sticky with 3 referrals and said, “I’m referring you.” We asked her why over and over and all she kept saying “we’re not a good fit.” OMG…after 1 and ½ years she says we’re not a good fit??? We begged her not to let us go and we cried and we begged some more. She didn't react and just sat there staring at us. She called the night before and asked us to bring our meds but didn’t say why so we just thought she was checking on how many we have left. She took them and said we couldn’t have them til we got a prescription from a new pdoc. She said that was to keep us safe. She didn’t give us any info on places to go or call if we were suicidal or needed help. She did this the day before Thanksgiving and we had to go through the weekend with no meds. It’s all so traumatic. No closure for the kids or anyone. And, as you can guess, all of us loved her so much and that makes it hurt all the more. Luckily we had some old Ativan in the cupboard and have been using that. Our Thanksgiving was spoiled and everyone inside is crying and doesn’t understand why and so many are trying to blame themselves. Our whole system is confused and chaotic. We don’t want to start over with anyone because a big trust has been broken and no one wants to go through starting over again. I think we deserve more than that. We were good clients, never missed an appointment, always on time and paid up front. If an alter made her angry she should have talked about it with us. I don't understand and no one does. It just hurts so much. We need some advice and some hugs from people who understand and care. Thanks for listening.

Alterboy

Thanks for this!
alterboy