View Single Post
Bias Logic

Member Since Jan 2010
Default Jan 04, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezbut View Post
(((Bias Logic)))

You do have quite a way with words. I'd recommend taking a creative writing course and/or journalism at a local junior college (for the fun of it). Writing can be such a wonderful release of thoughts, feelings, stress, etc. It can be very therapeutic!

What's the dosage of Bupropion that you're taking? Is it your only medication? What was your diagnosis? There are a few personality tests linked here ~ they ask all sorts of questions and offers insight in the trends it picks up on in your answers. Be sure to check that out some time.
Haha. Its funny because I really am not that creative. 4 years at a prep school where the inside joke is that the curriculum teaches you to procrastinate, so I learned to become rather verbose in my bull#$&%ing. I mostly just want to be thorough because there are a lot of details.

Well I believe the dosage was 150mg, and besides Vitamins in the morning, thats the only medication I'm on. I think he said that it was a relatively lower dosage, but that was to introduce it into my system and the dosage would possibly go up after, its probably been about 3 weeks now that I've been on it. I believe he said I "defiantly show signs of depression, and could benefit from anti-depressants". I go back to him Wednesday for a follow up so I should be able to.

I have been checking out the quizzes but they mostly tell me what I already know, and I tend to score "worse" for depression when I feel particularly in the dumps.

EDIT:Are the excessive ((((())))))'s around people's name a kinda "aww don't feel bad, hug?" way of saying people's name? I don't mind it, and I'm always fascinated in cultures of certain groups (especially forums) with different terminology and phrasing. Most of the forums I go on are for games, and with the exception of one community, are surprisingly cordial and helpful, but not without their own brand of sort of cultures and stigmas, where as the one is rather abrasive and insulting. This community is, being almost a giant support group has a very "fluffy" tone to it. Its not bad, but there are just a lot of posts that are trying to make people feel accepted and better so that you can help them. Very fascinating stuff.
Bias Logic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote