View Single Post
Bias Logic

Member Since Jan 2010
Default Jan 04, 2010 at 06:43 PM

Well without trying to defend her too much, I didn't really realize at the time I was sick. We both just kinda assumed I was being lazy, or was acting weird, or was just generally unhappy with being away at school.

As far as Heart VS Head. I admit I am biased towards my heart in this instance (Points to username), however the "Head" part of it can't see the harm in trying my damnedest to fix things with her, because I feel like it happened over something that can be fixed. My head see's it as "remove the problem, which is something detrimental anyways, then attempt to heal wounds, and forge back that relationship. We were always good at these kind of things as a couple. If she doesn't want to do that, then well, it will be easier for me to handle than if we didn't try. The fact that she still cares about me, and we've talked about this and made some progress. I can accept if she can't fall for me again, but I need to make sure its ME she isn't falling for, not some shell of who I am. I don't think that is unreasonable...

On another note:

I'm going to my psychiatrist for a follow up Wednesday. Do you think I should bring some sort of copy of what I have written in the OP and later posts. I feel like I could better express exactly how I feel now and how everything happened now that I've had time to think about it as a whole. Also I'm planning on going to my local was a community, but recently upgraded to a state college, and handing in some info, my transcripts, and hopefully get signed up for classes, and get my Financial Aid. That will be a bunch of major burdens lifted off me at once. I think with the help of my meds and as long as I concentrate, these gen ed classes are going to be a breeze.
Bias Logic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote