Thread: ptsd psychosis?
View Single Post
tarantism

Member Since Dec 2009
Default Jan 06, 2010 at 07:23 PM

Thank you for the advice everyone. I know i should go see my Pdoc but im way to scared I still don't know what to expect. Last time i felt this depressed i ended up in an impatient unit for a month and got fired from my job, it was horrible. This time I don't know what kind of reprecussions telling someone that i am hearing voices will have. Will they just say "ok you need treatment" and admit me. I know how the government works they monitor people that are not right in the head. I really hate myself for the way I am. I still think that people are spying on me too. I know 100% that if they captured me my life would be hell. I know what psychosis is and what delusions are maybe that is what this is but my real problem is not knowing what is real. If i could figure out what is real everyday and what isn't I know that I could help myself. Anyway if anyone knows how admission to a mental health unit goes down and if there is any tricks and tips to not getting taken advantage off please let me know. Last time I was addmitted was a couple years ago. I haven't given up yet these voices in my head can't win I won't let them.
tarantism is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote