View Single Post
Princess Butterfly

Member Since Feb 2009
Default Jan 08, 2010 at 06:38 AM

I went to visit 'Blair house' on wednesday.I met with Staff and saw some residents.They gave me a tour of the place.It reminded me alot like a hostel.Except it was bigger and clean.
I dont know if your able to but heres a link to it http://www.blair-house.co.uk/
They have said yes to me moving there.
I'm a bit scared.But it looks ok,The staff are lovely.I will have my own room which has its own shower and toilet.There even going to repaint the room before i move in.
my care co-ordinator is going to ask if Bob and Betty(goldfish) can come with me.If not my sister will look after them.Sophie(dog)is going to go back to live with my parents.
i have to give away/sell most things.i mean moving from a 3bed house to just a room!
I'm doing ok.Its helpful to have something to focus on.I'm looking forward,looking towards a positive future..
my main fear is people! I mean im so not a social butterfly.People scare me.but ive asked all the right questions about security/safety etc.I'm always scared im going to be attacked again which is kinda why ive been hiding in my house.The plan is to move me in there the last week in january.so quite soon.