View Single Post
youOme
Grand Member

Member Since Oct 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 09, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Thanks a lot for the answers and support.

So far, since I left home.. I have saved all the reciepts of EVERYTHING I have purchased for my kids. It's a lot. I've given them all their school stuff, clothes, tons of shoes.. food. A lot. But I have not paid a cent in child support. Simply because I couldn't afford too. But their father doesn't even have custody of them...idk why I'm being charged child support to begin with.

Also, when that bastard called me and told me "I got a new apartment but I'm hurt and can't move"... I packed my **** and lived with them till I moved him into his new apartment. Then I helped him get to the doc and get on meds to help him get better. Now he is MUCH better... able to move without excrutiating pain.

But, that was as temporary as you'd guess it would be. Of course, we despise each other and I had to get out as soon as he got what he needed from me.

My boyfriend took me back, although I abondened him. He understood it was for my children.

Second time.... I know, I'm stupid. He calls me AGAIN, and says... I can't get the kids Christmas this year. So again, I pack my ****, get a job asap, and provide an awesome Christmas. After Christmas he kicked me out again.

This is why I am at my mothers... my boyfriend couldn't handle me abondening him again.... which is understandable. So we are not back together.

I've tried my hardest to be there.
youOme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote