Hunny
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2009
127 hugs
given
Default Jan 17, 2010 at 02:28 PM

Hi Elysium

This is your buddy Hunny here.

It is really important for Ely to get better. We don't want to discourage the humanitarian part of you at all but re-traumitizing at this time may be dangerous.

We would ask you to prepare for the next disaster instead of heading out on this one. You know, get trained up in their procedures.

We also know of a group of people that go to Indonesia still, working with the peoples of that area after the sunami. They would probably love a nurse to accompany them sometime.

In the meantime you will likely have to turn off the news for awhile not to be mean but for some self preservation.

Thiese are some sage words from an old lady who cares about the whole of Elysium. In the end we know it is your decision though

In the meantime we do pray for the people of Haiti and ask that the help that is arriving will not be stolen from who it is to be meant for, itnoja.

Hunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
Okay...I can't sit back and not do anything anymore.

I'm a Licensed Registered Nurse and I am asking anyone that is on here that is Military, or has family in the Services...if there is a way to get on a flight out to Haiti...I want to be on it.

I can be ready at any time. PM me.

Ely

“Science without religion is lame.
Religion without science is blind.”
Albert Einstein

Hunny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Junerain, lynn P.