View Single Post
caring_whiterose
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2009
9 hugs
given
Heart Jan 20, 2010 at 05:43 PM

I had gotten sick when I just got a new job too, so I know how you are feeling. Everything was fine for me. The only advice I can give which is probably not that good but here goes, over thinking and worring the situtation will not change to out come. I know it is hard to to think bad but I am pretty sure nothing will happen to your job. Everyone gets sick and most people understand it. Please stay strong and take care of yourself. Maybe try drawing or writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msolson81 View Post
It is immensly hard for me to even write this. I feel so weak asking for help.

I was hospitalized back in September due to my depression and having suicidal thoughts. I ended up completing a 3 week partial hospitalization treatment program for my depression. I learned a lot of good coping skills and felt it was very helpful.

I have been home sick from my job for the past 2 days (this is only my 3rd week on the job) and am feeling very depressed and anxious that they will fire me. I feel like I have been slipping back into my old ways and am scared that I'll get back to where I was before I went into treatment.

Any words of wisdom about what you have done so that you don't go back to your old ways of coping??

Thanks, Melissa

Such as we are made of, such we be.
- William Shakespeare

From error to error one discovers the entire truth.
- Sigmund Freud
caring_whiterose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
msolson81