Thread: Hurting
View Single Post
Lexicon78
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2004
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 21, 2005 at 06:54 AM

My dad kicked me out because his gf wasn't happy with me being there. At first, I stayed in my room since she was staying at my dad's all the time. She stayed in the basement because I couldn't have alcohol in the house. Well, she didn't like that. Then she talked my dad into moving me into the basement. Well, that still wasn't good for her. Well, then my dad pressured me into getting my own place. So here I sit.

I moved in with my dad because both he and my sister agreed that it would be best for me since I was so unstable and everything. Dad then let me move in.

Now since he has that woman, he never calls me, never comes to see me, and never talks to me anymore. His gf is now living with him and has a fit when he has anything to do with me.

I don't know what I can do about it, probably nothing. I tell my dad when I do see him that I don't like her and what their relationship is doing to me and my dad's relationship.

Sometimes I get so depressed over this that I can't stand it. My dad is all I have. Don't they get that?

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it." -Bernard Bailey
Lexicon78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote